Create the Calendar
1. Click the little arrow next to “ My Calendars” (sidebar on the left-hand side).
2. Click Create New Calendar. 3. Fill in the details on the screen that appears. Make sure timezone is correct.
4. Click “Create Calendar” at the top or bottom of this screen.
Share the Calendar
1. Find the calendar in your list of available calendars.
2. Click the little arrow next to said calendar.
3. Click share this calendar.
4. Decide the permissions of the person who you’re going to share the calendar with. See all events means they can’t edit it. Make Changes to Events means they can make/delete events. Make changes AND manage sharing means they can make/delete events and invite more people to view or prevent people from viewing the calendar. 5. Start typing their email address or name where it says "enter email address" under "person". When it comes up, click on the person you want to share with. If it doesn’t come up, you will need to type their full email address. 6. Press enter or click “Add Person”. 7. Click Save. 8. Grab a coffee.