1. Locate Self Service on your Mac and open it, it looks like this:
It will look like this when opened:
2. Locate Zoom on Self Service, it is located on the bottom row of the first page, and click 'install'.
3. Once it is finished installing, it will open automatically. Once it is open, click continue.
4. Clicking Continue above will prompt you to need to sign in, or if you are already signed in just select it as an option as below:
If you are prompted to sign in, please sign in with your email@example.com email address and password.
5. Once you sign in successfully, you will see the screen below. Please click 'Allow' on the pop-up.
6. Clicking Allow above will prompt Zoom to open again, once it is open you are ready to start meeting.
You have successfully installed and signed into Zoom, it is ready to use.