1. Locate Self Service on your Mac and click to open it. It can be found in your dock or in Launchpad.
2. Using the search bar, search for 'Zoom' , it is located on the bottom row of the first page, and click 'install'.
3. Once it is finished installing, It can be found in your 'launchpad'.
4. Open Zoom by clicking on it to open. It will open Chrome/Safari and re-direct you to the College log-in page, If you are prompted to sign in, please sign in with your email@example.com email address and college password. Otherwise, select your account in the drop down as seen below and type your password when prompted.
5. You will then see this screen when you have successfully logged in. Click allow when you see this prompt:
6. Clicking Allow above will prompt Zoom to open again, once it is open you are ready to start meeting.
7. Zoom will prompt you for access to the microphone as shown here:
Click 'OK' to grant access to your microphone.
When you first launch into a meeting, you will be prompted with this pop up:
Click 'OK' to allow access to your Camera.
Next, you may see this prompt:
Click 'Join with Computer Audio'.
You have successfully installed and signed into Zoom, it is ready to use.