Please follow the article below to resolve problems with printing Google Documents.
1. Open the Google Document that you are attempting to print, and locate 'File' in the top left hand corner, beneath the document title.
2. Click 'File' and locate 'Page setup' in the drop-down menu.
3. Inside of the Page Setup pane, locate the drop-down beneath 'Paper Size'.
4. Locate A4 and click on it to select.
5. Click 'Set as default' to ensure this does not happen in future.
5. Click 'Ok'.
6. Next, try printing the document once again. If the document is still not appearing on the printer, please see IT.