This article will show you how to install AutoCAD on your Mac if it did not automatically activate.
1. Open Self Service and locate 'AutoCAD'. It can be found under the STEM category, or by searching for 'AutoCAD' using the search bar on the left.
2. Once Located, click Install. You will notice the window change when you click Install to show you the license key. (It has been blocked out for the purposes of this article). You may need to click Install a second time until you see the spinning icon under the AutoCAD logo.
3. Once installed, Self Service will display the item as 'done', and AutoCAD can be found in your dock. Click it to open.
4. You will see this prompt, click 'Ok'.
5. You will see this window once loaded, ensure you click 'enter a serial number'.
6. Click 'I Agree' in the bottom right hand corner.
7. Click 'Activate' in the bottom right hand corner.
8. Enter the License key in the Self Service item without the dash.
9. AutoCAD will activate your license.
10. Your License has been Activated. Click 'Finish'. 11. You have successfully installed AutoCAD for Mac.